Tuesday 26 June 2012

Celebrities - And you! (December 2012???)

The topic Celebrities - And you! (December 2012) , no idea how I am co-relating that, hope you will understand at the end of this post!


I was wondering about what celebrities meant to me? This has come to my mind because the way I behave when someone comes before me! It doesn't mean I have not admired them...


I watch sports and admire them, cine stars, businessmen and others...


No idea, how many celebrities I have come across but a few only.


What does a celebrity mean? Someone who has achieved in their career or in their life!!!


It happened to me to come across Mukesh Ambani and their family in Mumbai airport. Everyone is murmuring and seeing them. But I just saw them and crossed them as if they are some co-passengers. And Tamil comedy stars - Vadivelu and Vivek and Music Maestro Ilayaraja...


It is still green in my eyes at Central Railway Station, Chennai where Vadivelu was boarding Train and people running behind him. And he was standing next to me and I just saw him and gave no reaction.


And it happened to see Vivek in Kuwait Airport recently and people were taking photos, where I told friends. Hey take it easy, he is also a human and his profession is acting and also  interrupted them from reacting.

Why I am this way? What makes me to behave like this? Even when it happened to see politicians, I have just pass them because they are also human!


Bollywood , Kollywood or Hollywood - I think I will just passed them. The reality is all these celebrities, do get paid for the loss of their privacy!!! Their cost is directly proportional to the crazy fans (and of course the talent is counted which is just a percent...)


Even spiritual leaders, I just pass them...


Whether I am normal? Or I am respecting the privacy of celebrities?!!! Hahahaa... Nice to think that way!


What I believe is we can admire people of their talent, because they have come out of the odds and succeeded someway. To win the hearts of millions, it is difficult, because we fail to succeed in winning the heart of our dear most ones. Winning heart is an art!!!


My own belief is, admire the so-called celebrities but not go behind them in crazy manner. Because each one of us is important in some way.

The purpose of us being in this world has got some meaning. Let us stop messing our life for those people and quarrelling - that actor is good, that singer is good, that sports-person is good... The thing is that they are good in their career and I fear not everyone can qualify as a good human! So, let yourself live happily!

The goodness of people are those who is always with you, who thinks of your well being and who will do anything for you to be good. They are the real ones, don't go behind the reel ones...


Let us respect our family and friends. Respect the by-goers. Respect the fellow humans and all creatures. That is what is needed in this hour. If we respect others and their feelings, then this world will survive for another billion years with grace. Don't worry about December 2012!!! 


Let us live happily!

1 comment:

  1. nice..it also means u will become a celebrity ... :)

    ReplyDelete